Capital Guardian offers a full range of corporate finance and financial advisory services to clients nationwide.
Our principals have extensive experience in a wide variety of industries, including the following:
- Business Services
- Financial Services
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Information Technology
Capital Guardian arranges private equity, venture capital, senior debt and subordinated debt in amounts ranging from $5 million to $50 million to support clients’ expansions, mergers & acquisitions, recapitalizations, leveraged buyouts and shareholder liquidity objectives.
We maintain relationships with more than 200 financial sponsors including private equity and venture capital funds, as well as endowments, family offices and sophisticated, high net worth individual investors. On the debt side, we maintain relationships with commercial banks, mezzanine funds, senior credit providers, specialty finance firms and other providers of both senior and subordinated debt.
Unlike our competitors, our senior professionals are deeply involved in every step of the process, allowing us to have greater insight into potential problems and solutions. Our corporate finance process includes the following steps:
- We create or refine our clients' business plans, financial models and forecasts.
- We evaluate short-, intermediate- and long-term financial needs.
- We advise on optimal capital structures, deal terms and valuations.
- We prepare private/public placement and offering memoranda.
- We identify and contact capital sources, acting as our clients' intermediary.
- We lead negotiations, and coordinate and facilitate due diligence and closing.
In addition to providing growth capital, we also provide a wide range of financial advisory services to management, directors, and business owners, including the following:
- We assess merger, acquisition, divestiture and licensing opportunities and strategies.
- We determine optimal capital structure and financing needs.
- We explore and evaluate financial alternatives, including minority or majority recapitalizations.
- We identify potential strategic partners and assist in negotiating licensing deals.
- We provide fairness opinions and other valuation-related services.
- We provide comprehensive industry analyses.
- We provide interim financial management.